Kingston Cottage, Dorset
At a glance:
- Purbeck Stone cottage and summer house (sleeps 6 + 4)
- Stunning views of Corfe Castle and sea view of Poole Harbour
- Recently renovated with stone floors and an open fireplace
- Two miles from the beach and the Jurassic Coast
- Fantastic for family/walking holidays
- Unspoilt village with great pub
- Large kitchen with views, and garden with swings and slide
- Weekend rates and Cottage only rental offers in Low Season
Kingston Cottage is a 19th Century Purbeck semi detached stone cottage with summer house in the village of Kingston with breath-taking views of Corfe Castle and the sea. Perfect location for a bucket and spade holiday or a large family get together. Perfect for walkers too as 1 mile from the South West Coast Path.
The cottage has a large kitchen – ideal for entertaining – with stunning views of the castle and the church. The main cottage boasts 3 beautifully decorated bedrooms upstairs and two bathrooms. Downstairs there is a large but cosy sitting room (log fire) and a further sitting room plenty of comfy seating. Each has a TV.
"The Cottage had everything we wanted the games, DVDs and the garden kept the children entertained for hours"
Drew Family, Roehampton